Monday, September 24, 2012

The ‘I’ appears to be unlimited but it is transitory and untruth.***



 The ‘I’ is an object. The object is the known. The Soul is the knower of the ‘I’, which comes and goes.  You do not have any direct knowledge of the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness.  The consciousness is the ultimate Truth or Brahman because it is the cause of the ‘I’ and it itself is uncaused.  The Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness is eternal whereas the ‘I’ appears to be unlimited but it is transitory and untruth.

The ‘Self’ is not the ‘I’. The ‘I’ is not within you. The ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind. The mind is present in the form of the universe. The universe appears as the waking. The waking is the dualistic illusion.  The dualistic illusion is an object to the formless subject.  The Soul, the innermost ‘Self’ is the subject.  The Soul, the subject is present in the form of the consciousness. On the standpoint of the Soul, the object is the mere an illusion created out of the consciousness.

If the Self is not ‘I’ but the Self is the Soul then on the standpoint of the Soul, the innermost Self:~
 ~ 

Where is the ‘I’? 


Where is the ego? 


Where is the body? 


Where is the mind?


Where is the world in which you exist?

Where is the form, time and space? 

Where is the waking experience?


Where is the duality? 


Where is void?


They are or have become one with the Soul which is present in the form of the consciousness. The consciousness is the ultimate truth or Brahman.

The ‘I’ is present only when the mind is present. The mind is present only when the world is present. The world is present only when there is waking experience. 

Deeper self-search reveals the fact that, the waking experience is not considered different from the world. The world is not considered different from the mind. The mind is not considered different from the’ I’. This truth has to be assimilated. 

The ‘I’ is mere an illusion created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. ‘I’ is not the subject. The ‘I’ is an object to the Soul, which is the formless, timeless and spaceless subject. 


If the ‘I’ is an illusion then the world in which you exist is bound to be an illusion.


If the ‘I’ is an illusion then three states, are bound to be an illusion. 


If the ‘I’ is an illusion then the form, time and space are bound to be an illusion. 


If the I’ is an illusion then the individual experience of the birth, life, death is bound to be an illusion. 


If the ‘I’ is an illusion then the words and thoughts are bound to be an illusion.


If the ‘I’ is an illusion then the duality is bound to be an illusion. 


The seeker has to make sure what is this ‘I’ supposed to be? The seeker has to make sure the unreal nature of the ‘I’ which comes and goes.
 


That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. 

People think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The seeker has to understand the fact that the fact that ‘I’ is not the Self, but the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is eternal. 

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. 

People are stuck with the reality of the ‘I’, which they take it as real because some Gurus have propagated the Self is the ‘I’. is no need to convince such mindsets. The seeker of truth accepts only the truth nothing but the truth.