Sunday, September 30, 2012

Without realizing what this ‘I’ supposed to be it is impossible for the Soul to free itself from the dualistic illusion.***




The Soul is not ‘I’. ‘Self is not the ‘I’.  The Soul is the innermost Self. The Soul, the innermost ‘Self’ is the witness of the ‘I’ which appear and disappears.

You are seeking to realize the truth of your true existence.  To discover the truth, there is a need to understand the nature of the ‘I’.   Without the knowing what this ‘I’ supposed to be an actuality you will never be able to realize the truth, which is beyond the form, time and space.
                                                                                                                                   
Till you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization.  ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the innermost Self.

Know what this ‘I’ first.  Without realizing what this ‘I’ supposed to be it is impossible for the Soul to free itself from the dualistic illusion.

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. The ‘I’ hides the truth.

'I’ is ignorance.

‘I’ is the duality.

‘I’ is the form, time, and space.

‘I’ is the universe.

‘I’ is the waking.

‘I’ is the dream.

‘I’ is the illusion.

‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death and the world.

***

Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.

Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.

Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time, and space.

Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.

Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.

Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.

Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.

Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death and the world.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I,’, If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes.” (2.18)
Buddha said: ~ “Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true”.
Buddha: ~” There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way... and not starting.

When the Advaitic wisdom dawns then this ‘I’ which you think as reality becomes unreal.  It is time to discard the ‘I’. Never use the word  ‘I’ or I AM for the Self.