Monday, October 15, 2012

The ‘I’ it itself is blocking your realization, the ‘I’ cease to exist in reality.***





The form, time, and space present in the form of ‘I’. The ‘I’ is the cause of the ignorance.   The ‘I’ is not limited to the ego.  You cannot get rid of the ego. You have to get rid of the ignorance. You have to get rid of the form, time and space by realizing the form, time and space are created out of s single stuff. That single stuff is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness.

Realize the ‘Self' is not you but the Self the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness.  The ‘Self-realization frees the Soul from the ignorance, which is the cause of experiencing the form, time and space as a reality.

All your ‘I’ based accumulated knowledge propagated by the Gurus  in the past and present is of no use in realizing the truth, which is hidden within the form, time, and space, but it is beyond the form, time, and space. Until you stick to the ‘I’ based knowledge you are unfit to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.

The ‘I’ it itself is blocking your realization.   The ‘I’ cease to exist in reality.  If ‘I’ cease to exist in reality means the world in which you exist cease to exist as a reality.
Self-realization is realizing the ‘Self' is not you but the Soul.

Thus it very much necessary to learn to view and judge the world in which you exist on the base of the Soul, the innermost Self to unfold the mystery of the ‘I’.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. 

People are stuck with the reality of the ‘I’, which they take it as real because some Gurus have propagated the Self is the ‘I’. is no need to convince such mindsets. The seeker of truth accepts only the truth nothing but the truth. 

That is why Sage Sri, Sankara says:~ VC-65. As a treasure hidden underground requires (for its extraction) competent instruction, excavation, the removal of stones and other such things lying above it and (finally) grasping, but never comes out by being (merely) called out by name, so the transparent Truth of the Self, which is hidden by Maya and its effects, is to be attained through the instructions of a knower of Brahman, followed by reflection, meditation and so forth, but not through perverted arguments.

People refuse to accept anything other than their Gurus words. For them, their Gurus words are the ultimate truth. They do not accept anything else other than their accepted truth. There is no need to convince such mindset. 

Such mindsets are not fit to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana. The seekers of truth accept only the truth nothing but the uncontradictable truth.