Sunday, October 7, 2012

In ignorance, the witness is, different from the witnessed that the consciousness is distinguished as not being the same.***




The witness is, different from the witnessed that the consciousness is distinguished as not being the same; from the insentient universe, which is in the form of the mind.

The insentient universe has no real existence without the consciousness. The consciousness gives sentient to the insentient universe, which is in the form of mind.  The mind is present in the form of the ‘I’.  The ‘I’ is the matter the Soul, the innermost “Self’ is the Spirit.

The universe exists as a reality when on the standpoint of the matter as the 'Self’. On the standpoint of the Spirit, the matter becomes one with the Spirit.  The matter is nothing but the illusion created out of the Spirit.  Thus, the Spirit alone is real all else is mere an illusion. 

Man cannot live without the physical world; it is the basis of his life, so it must be the starting point of his inquiry. Things, not imaginations, must be the seekers material. 

The one who knows ultimate truth or Brahman knows the world in truth because sees the world on nondualistic perspective. 


One who loses touch with the external world and gives him”Self’ over to his thoughts alone takes his illusions to be the reality and remains in the realm of perverted intellectualism. Perverted intellectuality is nothing but egoic exhibition.

The ‘“Self’ is not you but the ‘“Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. The ‘“Self’ ‘is nothing to do with your thoughts, emotions, feeling, sense perception   and experiences.
Thoughts, emotions, feeling, sense perception and experiences belongs to the domain of the form, time, and space whereas the Soul, the innermost ‘“Self’’ is the ever formless, timeless and spaceless existence.
The “Self’, which is present in the form of the consciousness neither the form nor the time nor space.
 One can say now only in the domain of the form, time, and space. The Soul has neither past nor present nor the future because it is the ever formless, timeless and spaceless existence. 
The ‘“Self’ is not you but the ‘“Self’ is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. You exist within the dualistic illusion.  You are bound by the experience of birth, life, death and the world whereas the Soul, the innermost “Self’ is birthless and deathless because it is ever formless timeless and spaceless existence.
When ignorance vanishes the unreal nature of the world in which you exist will be exposed. Therefore, what is the use of saying ‘I AM THIS OR ‘I AM THAT’ when ‘I’ it”Self’ is an illusion?
The ‘“Self’ is not ‘I’. ‘I’ is mere an illusion. If the ‘“Self’ is not ‘I’ the all the ‘I’ based teaching has no value because the ‘“Self’’ is prior to the ‘I’ which appears and disappears.

There is something which exists prior to the appearance of the ‘I’.   The ‘I’ appears along with the world in which you exist and ‘I’ disappears along with the world in which you exist. The Soul, the innermost “Self’, exist prior to the appearance of the ‘I’ and it prevails even after the disappearance of the ‘I’

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18).

 Thus, the ‘I based teachings are inadequate and useless in the path of wisdom.
  
That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "mine," If you feel the ‘“Self’’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.