Sunday, June 28, 2015

Your knowledge is based on imagination is not Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.+



You are not the ‘Self’. You are bound by birth, life, death, and the world. Without realizing ‘what the ‘Self’ is supposed to be, simply saying ‘I AM THAT’ shows are mere imagining the ‘Self’. Your knowledge is based on imagination is not Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.   

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is ever nondual.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I,’, If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. 

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)


The form, time, and space are connected to the ‘I’.

The experience of birth, life, death, and the world is connected to the ‘I’.

The waking experience is connected to the ‘I’.

The dream is connected to the ‘I’.

The universe in which you exist is connected to the ‘I.

The mind is connected to the ‘I’.

The Self is not the ‘I’.

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. The ‘I-LESS Soul is permanent because it is a formless, timeless, and spaceless existence.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)
Why are you struggling to find out who you are? You will never find the answer if you get stuck to the ‘I’. Find out ‘what is this ‘I’, which appears and disappears. What is that is aware of the coming and going of the ‘I’?
Without realizing ‘What is this ‘I’? you will never be able to realize the mystery of the ‘I’. The ‘I’ is the most intoxicating stuff. Those who use the word ‘I’ for the ‘Self ‘will never be able to cross the threshold of the dualistic illusion.
The ‘I’ based teachings will not transport the seeker to the ultimate end of understanding.
The ‘I’ is the cage for the Soul. ‘I’ is the cause of ignorance. Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is the only weapon to get rid of ignorance.
The ‘I’ based teachings will not transport the seeker to the ultimate end of understanding. Perfect understanding of ‘what is this ‘I’ leads to the realization of the truth beyond the form, time, and space.
That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say 'I'," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. :~Santthosh Kumaar