Thursday, September 13, 2012

It is time to discard the ‘I’.***




 The Soul is the innermost Self. The Soul is present in the form of the consciousness.  The nature of the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness, is awareness. The all-pervading consciousness is the basis of all the animate and inanimate entities and material in the world in which we exist.


The consciousness is the cause of the world in which we exist and it itself is uncaused. The consciousness alone is real and eternal, and the world in which we exist is mere an illusion created out of the consciousness. 

Everyone is holding some teaching or teacher or their accepted truth as a yardstick. All the accumulated egocentric knowledge inadequate or useless  in unfolding the mystery of the mind or universe.

The ‘I’ is inborn samskara or conditioning, because of this inborn samskara or conditioning one has accepted the ‘I’ as the ‘‘Self’’, he is ignorant of the fact that the ‘I’ itself’ is the cause of ignorance. Because of this ‘I’   he has accepted illusion as a reality.   Therefore, there is a need to realize ‘what is this ‘I’?’  in actuality. Without knowing ‘what is this ‘I’?’ in actuality it is impossible to unfold the hidden truth which is beyond the form, time, and space.

Till you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization.  ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the innermost Self. ‘

'I’ is ignorance.

‘I’ is the duality.
‘I’ is the form, time, and space.

‘I’ is the universe.

‘I’ is the waking.

‘I’ is the dream.

‘I’ is the illusion.

‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death and the world.

Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.

Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.

Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time, and space.

Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.

Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.

Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.

Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.

Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death and the world.

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. The ‘I’ hides the truth.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I,’  If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

It is time to discard the ‘I’. Never use the word the ‘I’ or I AM for the Self.