Thursday, September 6, 2012

Perfect understanding of ‘what is what’ is very much necessary to unfold the mystery of the ‘I’.***



On the dualistic perspective, people who see the world in which they exist as a reality.   They see their body as the body, their ego as the ego and the world in which they exist as the world whereas a Gnani sees everything on the nondualistic perspective.  A Gnani sees his body as the consciousness, his ego as consciousness, the world in which he exist as the consciousness. For a Gnani, whatever seen, known, believed and experienced is nothing but consciousness.  There is unity in diversity in Gnani understanding whereas the ignorant people see only diversity and separation.
Thus,  it is necessary to learn to view and judge the worldview on the nondualistic perspective in order to realize the form, time and space are one in essence.   There is nothing to realize other than realizing the consciousness is everything. The consciousness is second to none.  
When everything is nothing but the consciousness then what remains which is not the consciousness. 
First,  know what is mind. The mind is not within the body.  The form, time and space together is mind. Without the form, time and space the mind ceases to exist. Without the form, time,  and space the world in which you exist cease to exist.   Without the world in which you exist the waking ceases to exist.  Without the waking,  the ‘I’ ceases to exist.
Thus, perfect understanding of ‘what is what’ is very much necessary to unfold the mystery of the ‘I’.
Deep sleep brings on a sense of non-dualistic peace with it. This experience one gets only in the absence of the ‘I’.  Therefore,  there is a need to investigate what this ‘I’? The ‘I’ appears and disappears.  

Deeper investigation reveals the fact that, the ‘I’ is present in the form of the mind. The mind is in the form of the universe. The universe appears as waking or the dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality).  


Self is not the ‘I’. If you hold the Self as ‘I’ then you will never be able to realize the truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space.

The Self is the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. The Soul is the witness of the ‘I’ which appears and diapers. Thus the ‘I’ is not permanent.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. 

People think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The seeker has to understand the fact that the fact that ‘I’ is not the Self, but the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is eternal. 

That is why 
Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. 

People are stuck with the reality of the ‘I’, which they take it as real because some Gurus have propagated the Self is the ‘I’. is no need to convince such mind sets. The seeker of truth accepts only the truth nothing but the truth.