Thursday, May 2, 2013

Till you hold the ‘Self’ as the ‘I’, your knowledge remains skin deep.+*****





No books can do more than help us to find it, and even without them, we can get all truth if you search the truth which is hidden by the world in which we exist. You have the love for books without bondage to them; and read the books, but do not believe blindly because it well written with the ornamental world, but think for yourself. No blind belief can save you, work out on your own to find the truth, which hidden by the form, time, and space. Think the Soul is your inner Guru - that Soul is an eternal help.

There is no need to read books to realize the truth which is beyond the form, time, and space.
Like a servant who carries a lamp in front of you to find your way, and you have found it, so becomes the spiritual books to that person who has realized the Truth.  why should the seeker depend upon any book further?
 Actual realization takes you beyond books. At a certain stage, books become a botheration.
Remember:~

All the books written on Advaita by eastern and western authors are based on the dualistic perspective and orthodox point of view. Thus, they do not have the Soulcentric vision of the truth.
All the ‘I' based knowledge expounded in the past by some Gurus are skin deep. Deeper self-search required to realize the truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space. Most of the followers are stuck with glorifying these Gurus by forgetting their goal of Self-realization.
Getting sentimentally or emotionally involved with the Gurus and yogis and their teaching and glorifying the Gurus’ blocks the realization of the ‘Self’. 

What is the use of reading books after books on truth?

 What is the use of searching for Gurus in order to get truth realization what is

What is the use of wandering in the mountains in the search of the truth?

What is the use of indulging in yogic Samadhi or meditation within the unreal world?

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole. Without real zing what is this ‘I’ you will never realize the truth which is beyond the form, time,  and space?

All the Gurus glorified the ‘I’. Thus, it becomes very difficult to discard the ‘I’. Those who have accepted the ‘I’ based teaching refuse to accept anything other than their accepted truth.

Remember:~

Till you hold the ‘Self’ as the ‘I’, your knowledge remains skin deep.

What is it that appears as the ‘I’ and disappears as the ‘I-less? It is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Do not make the mistake of holding the ‘I’ as the Self because it is not permanent. ‘I’ disappears and becomes ‘I’-less.

 ‘I’ is an illusion and the ‘I-LESS’ is real and eternal. The ‘I-LESS ‘appears as ‘I’ and ‘I ’‘disappears as I-LESS.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self.

The earliest ancient sages used the word ‘I’ to the witness of the three states not to the ego as moderns use it and think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The seeker has to understand the fact that ‘I’ is not the Self, but the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is eternal. 

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.:~Santthosh Kumaar