Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the ignorance.+


Bhagvan Buddha: - There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way... and not starting.
If one has a perfect understanding, assimilation and the realization he becomes a Gnani that brings benefit to others by sharing the Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana who are seeking the truth.
Through perfect understanding and assimilation,  Advaitic wisdom will naturally dawn and thus, the seeker will have a yardstick unmistakably know what to accept as truth and what to discard as untruth.
By cultivating the soulcentric view of the worldview, the egocentric view of the worldview diminishes and there is self-awareness in the midst of the dualistic illusion (universe). 
In self-awareness, the universe becomes one with its essence. That essence is the Soul, is present in the form of consciousness.
When one realizes the nature of the universe then he is no longer affected in any way by the dualistic illusion.
Self- Awareness is the nature of the Soul, the Self. The Soul is unaffected by the dualistic illusion because the dualistic illusion is created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.  
Realizing the Soul does not die nor is it born. The universe and Mukti or nirvana is of the dualistic illusion.   The dualistic illusion arises momentarily, it is impermanent, because the dualistic illusion appears and disappears.
The reality is beyond the form, time, and space. The form, time, and space are essential material for the dualistic illusion. Without the form, time and space the dualistic illusion ceases to exist. The dualistic illusion is present in the form of the ‘I’.
 The reality is beyond the ‘I’.   The seeker of truth should not cling to the ‘I’   if he wants to realize the truth, which is beyond the ‘I’.  

By sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to ignorance.

By sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the dualistic illusion.

By sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the body or the ego and the mind.

By sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the universe.

By sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the form, time, and space.

By sticking to ‘I’ is sticking to the three states.

 Remember:~

 Without the ‘I’, there is no ignorance.

 Without the ‘I’, there is no dualistic illusion.

 Without the ‘I’, there is no-body or ego and the mind.

 Without the ‘I’, there is no universe.

 Without the ‘I’, there is no form, time, and space.

 Without the ‘I’ there are no three states.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the 'Self'. 

People think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The seeker has to understand the fact that ‘I’ is not the Self, but the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is eternal. 

That is why 
Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say "I," If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, You are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers. 

People are stuck with the reality of the ‘I’, which they take it as real because some Gurus have propagated the Self is the ‘I’. is no need to convince such mindsets. The seeker of truth accepts only the truth nothing but the truth. 

That is why Sage Sankara says: - VC-65. As a treasure hidden underground requires (for its extraction) competent instruction, excavation, the removal of stones and other such things lying above it and (finally) grasping, but never comes out by being (merely) called out by name, so the transparent Truth of the Self, which is hidden by Maya and its effects, is to be attained through the instructions of a knower of Brahman, followed by reflection, meditation and so forth, but not through perverted arguments.

People refuse to accept anything other than their Guru's words. For them, their Gurus words are the ultimate truth. They do not accept anything else other than their accepted truth. There is no need to convince such a mindset.

Such mindsets are not fit to acquire Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana. The seekers of truth accept only the truth nothing but the uncontradictable truth.:~Santthosh Kumaar