- Santthosh Kumaar Formless soul or Consciousness is the witness that experiences the action, the actor, and the world of separate things. It is like a light that illuminates everything in a theatre, revealing the master of ceremonies, the guests, and the dancers with complete impartiality. Even when they all depart, the light shines to reveal their absence.
- Santthosh Kumaar The duality is reality on the standpoint of the waking entity (ego). There is no duality on the standpoint the soul, the innermost self. When the soul is in ignorance of its formless non-dual true nature the duality (waking or universe) is experienced as reality. When the soul is in its own formless non-dual awareness then it is free from duality as in deep sleep (non-duality). One has to find out what is it that becomes waking(duality), what is it that becomes dream(duality) and what is it that becomes deep sleep(non-duality) to realize the three states are one in essence. And that essence is consciousness. Thus the duality and non-duality are of the same stuff.a few seconds ago · Like
- Santthosh Kumaar Perfect understanding and firm conviction of ‘what is what’ lead to Non-dualistic self-awareness.
The soul is the formless substance and witness of the three states. If the formless witness witnesses the waking experience and its attention is fixed to the waking experience than the waking experience is experienced as reality. If the formless witness witnesses the dream and its attention is fixed to the dream than the dream is experienced as reality. If the attention of the soul is on itself than it is called deep sleep in waking experience, which is the states of ignorance. If the soul consciously remains in its formless non-dual true nature in the midst of waking experience through wisdom it is called self-awareness.
The three states are an object to the formless soul, is the subject. The three states are state of ignorance. In all the three states the soul, the innermost self is in ignorance of its own formless non-dual true nature. This forgetfulness is cause of the ignorance. Ignorance is cause of experiencing the three states as reality. The three states are cause of experiencing the individuality as reality. Individuality is cause of experiencing the birth, life, death and the world as reality. The three states are one in essence. In the realm of truth the three states are non-existent. In self-awareness, the three states are non-existent because they are one in essence.
- Rajesh Sachdeva this Forgetfulness is a Bliss too...Nature,s way to not let you see your past lives....Is perfect understand different than Right understanding..as Buddha said. Existence exists..and it includes Non-existent too. When the world ..that appears is an illusion..than how come the non-existent exists.
- Santthosh Kumaar When the self is birthless and deathless then the question of past life does not arise. The birth, life, death and the world are reality on the dualistic perspective. On the Non-dualistic perspective there is no such thing exists the birth, life, death and the world.
Dalai Lama said: Buddhism need not to be the best religion though it is most scientific and religion and inquisitive. But Buddhism has no answer to certain questions like existence of Atama [soul] and rebirth. Dali lama said that as an individual he believes in rebirth as he had come across a few cases of rebirth. Modern science, Dalai Lama hoped would unearth the mystery behind the rebirth. (In DH –dec-212009-Gulburga).
- Rajesh Sachdeva ..there are many books on rebirth in circulation these days..one is life after life ~ by Raymond Moody ~...life after death by deepak chopra ~..and many others by Dr Brian Weiss..also. the most significant point which comes to light is that.In Near death experiences of many many observed persons...there is tremendous similarity...pointing to the truth of Re-incarnation..and there is one famous One..Tibetan book of the dead..a very insightful book.
- Santthosh Kumaar The birth, rebirth implies duality. From the ultimate standpoint the duality is not reality. All these theories are based on the birth entity. The self is not the birth entity. The one which is born lives and dies in not the self. The birth entity (waking entity or ego) is the false self within the false experience (waking).
Suppose if one is born, lives, dies and reincarnate within the dream world the dream becomes unreal when waking takes place. Similarly if one is born, lives, dies and reincarnate within the waking world the waking becomes unreal when wisdom dawns. The wisdom dawns when the waking entity (you) realizes the fact that, it itself is not the self but the self is that, which witnesses the coming and going of the three states. Thus the waking entity (you0 has to become aware of the existence of the formless witness of the three states in order to realize the three states are mere an illusion. In the realm of truth the formless witness and the three states are one in essence.
All books on rebirth and reincarnation are very tasty for the mass mindset but that is not Non-dualistic wisdom because whatever is based on the birth, life, death and the world are falsehood because the self is birthless because the self is formless. The Tibetans have so many theories like astral world and astral travel but theories hold no water in the realm of truth.