Saturday, January 30, 2010

The ‘I’, body, ego and the world appear together and disappear together






The ‘I’, body, ego and the world appear together and disappear together. The reason disappears when ‘I’ disappears. Since everyone thinks ‘I’ as self all these doubts and confusion arises. Whenever there is ‘I’ there is division, conflict, which is disorder.
When ‘I’ disappears then there is universal order, which alone is real, which is identified as the true “Self” or Witness of the three states. One cannot say ‘I’ alone is illusion because ‘I’ is not the body but mind, which appears as waking and dream [duality/diversity] and disappears as deep sleep [non-duality/spirit]. Thus one has to learn to view and judge the three states on the standpoint of the formless witness, in order to know “what is truth” to know “what is untruth/illusion”.
When ‘I’ is there all diversities is experienced. Absent of ‘I’ there is no experience of diversity. Thus there is a need to understand the fact that ‘I’/mind is not limited to the physical entity alone, but to the whole experience of diversity. All the confusion will be cleared when one stops his verification on the base false self [‘ego] and learns to reason on the base on the formless self [soul].