Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The known is unreal and the formless knower is real and eternal





The true wisdom is not based on physicality.  The known is dependent on knower. Without being aware of the formless knower the freedom is impossibility.  The known appears and disappears as three states in succession.  The known is unreal and the formless knower is real and eternal.  The man and his experience of the world exist within the known.  The formless knower of the known is within and also is apart from the known.  The formless knower is within the three states as their formless substance, and it is apart from the three states as their formless witness.  It is apart because it is not an entity or identity within the waking/dream/known.  
People say  -I have all my life wondered and went through all but I still exists , I want to understand who I am? and I still wonder why I do all this? I look into my own self has no motive what is it that I am still enquiring? persiving? meditating? why am I with my being came with so many fragments? why my eyes still goes back to see my ownself?Why I still move?Where am I going? The total consiousness , mankind 's suffering must end by all means , is that the reason I move?---- all these are  based on the false self [ ego/physical self ] within the false experience[waking or known] and  it is  not based on the true self, which is the formless knower of the three states.  

 When mind/’I’   is there, then the body, ego and the world are there.  Absent of the mind/’I’ is absent of ego/body and mind/’I’.  The mind/’I’ appears as waking and dream, and disappears as spirit, which we call in ignorance as deep sleep.   Thus the individual experiences are based on the false self /ego within the false experience, which is impermanent. The formless knower of this impermanence is real and eternal. 
 Since one limits the mind to his physical entity , he remains ignorant of the formless knower and thinks his physical entity as true self, and judges the truth on the base of false self, and remains  permanently ignorant of  formless knower, believing the known[duality] as reality.  Until, one’s understanding is based on the waking entity, it is impossible to assimilate the nondual truth.
It is necessary to know the fact that, man and his experience of the world are reality within the waking experience, and waking experience is mere mirage on the stand point of the formless knower/witness of the three states.   The dream man and his experience of the world are reality within the dream, likewise the man within the waking experience and waking world are reality within the waking experience. The dream becomes unreal when waking takes place; similarly the waking becomes unreal when the nondual wisdom dawns.   The nondual wisdom dawns when one becomes aware of the formless witness/knower of the three states and realizes the fact that the formless knower [soul/true self] and the known [three state] are one in essence.  When the nondual wisdom dawns there is neither knower nor known only nondual reality.
It is necessary to learn to view and judge the truth on the base of the formless knower/witness  of the three states, in order to unfold the mystery of the mind/’I’, which is myth. To realize “What is truth?”, and “What is myth?” one has to go in deeper inquiry, analysis and reasoning on his own, because to search, understand, assimilate and realize  nondual truth, within the frame work  of some teaching is  impossibility.
I /mind rise and subside in the formless source. Thus, becoming aware of the formless source is necessary in order to understand and assimilate the self-knowledge.