Friday, January 29, 2010

whatever is seen, known, believed and experienced on the base of ‘I’ has to be falsehood





The birth, life and death and pain and pleasure are reality on the base of ‘I’, which is the false self, within the false experience. When ‘I’ is not the true self, then whatever is seen, known, believed and experienced on the base of ‘I’ has to be falsehood. The individuality and individual experience is nothing to with the true self, which is the soul/spirit.
On the standpoint of the soul as self, the individual experiences of pain and pleasure is mere mirage. To realize this truth one has to inquire, analyze and reason deeply on the base of true self. It takes time to establish to base everything on the soul, because we have inherited the conditioning which is based on the ‘I’ [physical] whereas the ultimate truth is based on the soul, which is in the form of spirit.
Deeper Inquiry and reasoning on revels the fact that the ‘I’ is not the self. If ‘I’ is not the self, then why base our understanding and judgment on the base of ‘I’, which is not the self. Thus, it is necessary to know the true self, rather then judging on the false base of ‘I’.
The scriptures indicate that the truth cannot be attained by studying the scriptures or herein the sacred books, nor through intelligence, nor through learning much, then why follow the scriptures and intellectual discussion.
Nothing has to be accepted as truth without verifying the validity of any claim in pursuit of truth. Only un-contradictable truth has to be accepted as ultimate truth.