Saturday, July 16, 2011

Adyathmic discussion-44




♥ "With God, all things are possible" -Matthew ♥

So what does ALL exclude? :)
April 18 at 7:57pm · ·


  • Dheena Sadik and 26 others like this.

    • Nazia Usmani Good one Dee! Gotto grill god sometimes lol!
      April 18 at 7:59pm ·

    • Dheena Sadik Hey Nazia, I'm not sure what you mean by "grill" here? :)
      April 18 at 8:00pm ·

    • Nazia Usmani I mean tease!! He wont mind right!
      April 18 at 8:02pm ·

    • Laurelle Helena Nothing , exclusions happen all in our minds
      April 18 at 8:03pm · · 1 person

    • Dheena Sadik Nazia, Yes. God is Love and Love won't mind anything that is Love. ♥
      April 18 at 8:04pm ·

    • Nazia Usmani Wel tat was a bit of SPiritual satire never mind:-)
      April 18 at 8:04pm ·

    • Dheena Sadik So you do mind? ;)
      April 18 at 8:05pm ·

    • Nazia Usmani Yes love is so lovely:)
      April 18 at 8:05pm ·

    • Dheena Sadik Love is the Only Truth. When One finds Pure Love via their core, they find God~~~
      April 18 at 8:06pm · · 3 people

    • Nazia Usmani Yes love is so lovely:) and sometimes teasing is the art of loving our beloved :)
      April 18 at 8:06pm ·

    • Mary Nash-Pyott i see that anything is possible, but not necessarily what i have imagined... it seems this Creation just keeps pouring forth, quite beyond my vision, or grasp. The Mystery abounding does not always yield to my druthers. And when she does, most often i then wish she hadn't!

      i feel like a little cartoon-figure from the pages of Myth. Jouncing merrily from mangled plotline to paradoxical pointer... ;-)

      April 18 at 8:09pm ·

    • Ayanna WildflowerChild Ma'at Thanks so much EarthStar....this serendipitously is my mantra to get me thru the end of this semester. Thanks 4 the reminder & 4 being a channel...xoxo ♥
      April 18 at 8:13pm · · 1 person

    • Ranju Shirish It depends on whoever's definition of god? Too many self proclaimed gods out there who can program you to believe what they want, and then "all is possible", of course!
      April 18 at 8:24pm · · 1 person

    • Dheena Sadik Mary, If your dream allows you to envision an imagination without ONE cell, fiber or atom of doubt or fear against that imagination, then YES, anything IS possible! ♥
      April 18 at 8:30pm · · 1 person

    • Dheena Sadik Ranju, I love you! Your energy is always fresh and cute! :)

      I believe here it means the Divine indefinable Universal Source of intelligence which orchestrates ALL from No-thing. ♥

      April 18 at 8:32pm · · 1 person

    • Mary Nash-Pyott
      i simply see limits in the physical plane. But if you are speaking of the powers beyond form, then i have no argument. And i realize it is a silly and obvious limitation. But i feel most comfortable when it is made clear that we are not spe...See More
      April 18 at 8:36pm · · 1 person

    • Dheena Sadik
      Dear Mary, I am referring to ALL the Physical plane possibilities VIA the POWER of the Spiritual plane infinity. We embrace the beauty that we are Spiritual Beings here on Earth for the Physical Human Experience. After we understand this Di...See More
      April 18 at 8:47pm · · 4 people

    • Janan Fifield
      Lovely Dheena, nly as high as I reach can I grow
      Only as far as I seek can I go
      Only as deep a...s I look can I see
      Only as much as I dream can I be. ♥ Karen Ravn


      ...See More
      April 18 at 9:30pm · · 1 person

    • Derek Ligons
      April 18 at 9:42pm · · 1 person

    • Stuart Schopf All would exclude what we think should be ~ For All things are possible only through Him ~ We get caught up in thinking we know what All things are and the truth of it is ~ We could never know what All things are ~ Not here ~ Not now ~ But one day when we look full in the face of the creator of All things we will have full understanding ~ Right now such Light would incinerate us
      April 18 at 11:04pm · · 2 people

    • Mary Nash-Pyott yes, then Dheena. That which is physically possible, i can go with ;-)

      and Stuart: nicely stated!

      April 18 at 11:36pm · · 2 people

    • Dheena Sadik
      The divine Source AKA God has no gender. He/ She/ It has been assumed to be only He which led to much male dominant societies across the ages.


      The problem of that "image" of God/ the Creator/ Divine Source of "HE" gives an impression of a M...See More
      April 19 at 9:20am · · 1 person

    • Serge Bièvre Dear sister Deena, peace upon you and yours. Best wishes of love and freedom from the deepest of my heart to you and your surrounding
      April 19 at 9:46am ·

    • Jc Schikora I am speechless...affected by your passionate words. Thank you :)
      April 20 at 1:10am ·

    • Stuart Schopf I agree Dheena about the gender of God ~ When I write He, or Him it would be just as inaccurate to write She or Her ~ Even He/She would not suffice ~ Yet each of those used above to identify God are acceptable to me in my language because I would never capitalize those pronouns for anyone except God ~ My favorite title for God is I Am ~ ♥'s via EK (The Spirit) ss
      April 20 at 1:59am ·

    • Ranju Shirish Stuart, we can call IT for it truly is pure divine engery beyond gender, creed, color nationality ...! "I am" scares me for any Tom, Dick, Harry can claim so. All of us, only have a potential to be IT and merge! Budha and Mahavira both said, there is no god, only wisdom and awareness as attributes of whoever!
      April 20 at 3:36am · · 1 person

    • Santthosh Kumaar The god is the innermost self and the self is in the form of consciousness or spirit. With god, the form,time and space is excluded.-Bibilical insight says:- Spirit is my father, 'I'[MIND] and my father[SPIRIT] are one. Gita says;-Ahum Bramasmi -Self is the ultimate truth. thus know and realize the self to get self awareness or god awareness.
      April 20 at 9:10am · · 1 person